For parents & carers
Parents and carers Code of Conduct and agreement form
As a parent or carer…
The enjoyment and safety of your child when participating in coaching sessions at KickStart Soccer is very important. Every child will be encouraged and asked to ensure that their behaviour and actions meet the values and standards expected of them at all times. As parents/carers, you are politely asked to support KickStart Soccer’s Codes of Conduct to ensure that a positive coaching environment is established and maintained.
As a parent/carer, I will:
- Ensure my son or daughter has the appropriate clothing (seasonal) and footwear (Venue) for every coaching session.
- Ensure that my son/daughter is respectful at all times and is willing to work hard to improve.
- Ensure that my son/daughter shakes hands with the coach(s) and fellow players at the start and end of every session.
- Promote sportsmanship and fair play at all times.
- Report any concerns with the lead coach and not express them on any social media platforms.
As a parent/carer, I will not:
- Instruct from the sidelines as this is detrimental to Long term player development (LTPD).
- Use inappropriate language at anytime.
- Criticise or ridicule a child for making a mistake.